It’s that time of year again, Lyme Chicks!
I’m so excited for the 2nd annual Lyme Chick Photo Contest!
Last years contest was a huge hit with so many stunning, courageous, and inspiring photos. And I have no doubt this year will be any different.
The goal here is to raise awareness through artistic expression. The photos should try to capture the many aspects of Lyme (physical, emotional, neurological, etc) and have the potential to not only raise awareness but also to possibly inform those without Lyme what this disease is.
I love photography and I’ve grown even more appreciative and inspired to keep shooting since Lyme. A picture says a thousand words – and yours has the potential to speak volumes! So, let’s raise some much needed awareness and make something beautiful and therapeutic out of our battle.
The winner will be narrowed down from 10 finalists. The 10 finalists will be featured on the LC Facebook page with honorable mentions. And the winner will be chosen and announced on Valentine’s Day.
The winner will receive:
● a post on Lyme Chick featuring their winning photo and story
● a video dedicated to them with a topic of their choice
● their photo printed and framed in exclusive Lyme Chick manner
Contest Guidelines Below:
- Photos must be original and fully owned by the contestant
- Photos must be Lyme related
- One photo per contestant limit
- No graphic/violent images please
- Photos must be submitted by February 13th, 12:00 AM EST
Submissions may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s make something killer!